Hello, I am Kelvin Roquemore, an experienced litigator, trial lawyer and, and business attorney. I rely on controlled aggression, wisdom and business savvy in practicing law.
My approach to law involves extensive factual development combined with a dogged attention to detail. I see my role as providing a legal expertise to help resolve my client’s pain in a collaborative effort to reach a client’s best possible outcome.
I am a 25+ year lawyer whose career started as a federal law clerk of the Eastern District of Texas, Beaumont Division. I honed my litigation skills while working at big law for 4 years before working with litigation, foreclosure and bankruptcy firms across the state. My pre-law career was as a commercial lender at a national bank. I have a unique passion for trial strategy, business and litigation tactics.
When not practicing law you will likely find me travelling, working out exploring a new and exciting restaurants. Connect with me on FacebookTM or LinkedInTM.
Education & Training
- Tulane Law School, cum laude
- University of North Texas, BBA, finance and banking
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy — Trial Tactics
- Computer Forensics Certificate
- FDCPA Certification
- State Bar of Texas
- Litigation & Consumer and Commercial Law Sections
- Texas Bar College
- Member of the Addison Midday Rotary Club 2020
- Member of Texas Bar College 2021
- Member Covenant Church-Carrollton